Thursday, February 08, 2007

Holy Mother Of...

It was a ferry boat accident!!!! But let's rewind, shall we...

Mer in the tub. I doubt she was really trying to drown herself, however, given what her mother said to her in the last episode and the fact that her father was a complete idiot in the episodes prior, I could see her being in such a depressed state. It may have been another version of, "if I get out of bed, I'm going to die." The foreshadowing thing that she has when her life is in danger. I don't know.

The Chief coloring his hair...poor guy. He's so lost right now. I loved the elevator scene...
Addison: "Have any of you ever been alone? You (looking at Burke) living with Cristina. You (looking at Derek) dating the perfect 12 year old. (looks at Mark) Manwhore!" LOL!

Oh, and have I mentioned that I hate Sydney? Apparently, so does everyone else!

Back to the ferry boat...OMG!!! How crazy is this? I do have to say that my very favorite lines tonight came when Mer sees Derek on the pier and walks up to him...

Mer: Derek!
Derek: Are you okay?
Mer: Yeah, it's just a lot.
Derek: Do you want to get married? You want to get married, you never told me, I never asked and now we have a problem?
Mer: No I don't want to get married! Do you want to get married?

I'm quite sure that Derek thinks that Mer knows Burke and Cristina are engaged and is upset that they aren't. That's kind of funny.

I seriously didn't see the whole Mer being pushed into the water thing coming. Here's what's interesting...this is a three parter, but she can't stay in the water for the whole next episode. Mer's going to have to be saved pretty quickly since you can't stay underwater for that long and live. That little girl doesn't have much time to find Derek and get to Mer. Mike's theory is interesting...Mer in a coma for the next episode. They can't kill her off. Yang's Anatomy just doesn't make sense. What I don't think will happen, that Mike does, is that she's going to wake up with amnesia. That's just too corny. LOL! It's driving me nuts wondering what's going to happen in parts two and three!

I've really only got one more quote and it's not even from tonight's episode and then I have to stop thinking about it because my head's going to explode...

Think back to early in Season 2...Mer and Derek are talking outside of the trailer. Addison has come back and Mer is giving Derek a chance to explain...

Mer: What was I to you? Just some girl to screw to get over being screwed?
Derek: You were like a breath of fresh air. It was like I was drowning and you saved me.

Now, it's Derek's turn...literally.

Oh...here's the promo for next week. (around 12 seconds, is that Derek in the water?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got it in the can!

(^_^)

Barbara said...

WTF are you talking about!?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is Mer in the water - just sinking and sinking!

Barbara said...

Yeah...I figured that out later. :( 6 more days!!!