Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hmmm...

Okay, so I've heard through the grapevine that Kate Walsh (she plays Dr. Addison Montgomery...Derek's ex-wife) is getting a Grey's spin-off show. I don't exactly know how I feel about that. I think they're looking to thin the cast out a bit (it has gotten rather huge...Meredith, Cristina, Izzy, George, Alex, Derek, Burke, Bailey, Webber, Addison, Mark, Callie...and you can't forget recurring characters Olivia, Ellis, Addelle, Thatcher & family, Tyler, Sydney, Dr. Hahn). I wonder if she'd take Eric Dane (Dr. Mark Sloane) with her. Hmmm...

Anyway, only one more day until the big trilogy conclusion. Here's a sneak peek at tomorrow's episode! (It wouldn't let me embed)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also get Grey's stuff at:

http://www.youtube.com

Go to the top of the page and type in grey's anatomy.

Barbara said...

Believe me, I think I've seen everything there! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Here's the announcement:

Walt Disney Co.'s television network ABC has decided to pursue a spinoff of its popular medical drama "Grey's Anatomy," the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday. It will star Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd, the sexy neonatal surgeon played by Kate Walsh, the paper said. A two-hour pilot of the show, which could add millions in additional advertising revenue, is likely to air in May, the paper said. Source: TV Guide Online