Thursday, February 01, 2007

Grey's Tonight

I'm pretty excited about tonight's Grey's, even though Mike laughed at the preview (several surgeons passed out on the floor). I'm loving the fact that I really have no clue as to what's going to happen...it looks like Ellis gets her memory back, which may be good for Richard since Adelle has moved on. Here's the epi description from abc.com:

Episode 314 Wishin' and Hopin'

The race for the Chief's postition is on, as the doctors compete for Richard's affections, a surgical patient endangers the lives of those around her, and Meredith's Alzheimer's-stricken mother, Ellis, experiences a change in her condition.


Happy watching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess you don't want me to tell you the spoilers!!!! HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

OK. My bad. I recorded "Earl" and "Grey's Anatomy", however, when I went to cut out the commercials, I found that I had the stations reversed and recorded on ABC for "Earl" and NBC for "Grey's". AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!

I hope that you got it on TIVO.

Barbara said...

Actually, I did! I recorded Earl, too! LOL! I think that's a first...I got it and you didn't.