Thursday, February 01, 2007

GGGGRRRRR!!!!!

I'm getting really angry with Blogger right now...it won't let me see my blog (or anyone else's for that matter) but for some strange reason, I can post.

Anyway, we ended up with about 2 inches of snow yesterday. The side streets are still snow covered but the main streets are fine.

The kids are loving the TiVo. Hannah's really excited about the fact that I've been recording her favorite show, The Upside Down Show, for her. It is so funny to listen to her watching that show. She laughs hystarically, which is really funny. The boys love Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! but it only comes on at 5:30am. Now they can watch it. I've been able to see more episodes of Dr. Phil this week than I have in the past year because of the TiVo. What's cool about it is that the TiVo will record programs that it thinks that I might like based on what I have recorded in the past. I'm having such a good time playing with it!

I think I'm going to make a cheesecake today. Our newspaper printed a recipe from a guy who imitates restaurant recipes and they printed the Cheesecake Factory's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe...or at least the imitation recipe for it. It looks really tasty, so I think I'll try it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your blog has been down off and on all morning, but it would come up now and then. Sue's blog has been just DOWN all morning. You need to smack those people around.

We've had snowflakes floating around in the air all morning. Not like it's really snowing, it just looks that way with a clear sky. But after I got back from lunch, we started to get snow showers from a cloudy sky. At least it's up around 30 today. I usually get gas on the weekends, but they're calling for another cold wave, so I gassed up on the way home for lunch.

Barbara said...

Yeah, I guess all of the nasty stuff went just south of us. We actually warmed up to 25 degrees today...that's the warmest we're supposed to get for the next week.

Is it spring yet?

Anonymous said...

Mary Rose loves the Upside Down Show too. I'm glad you are loving your Tivo. Your cheesecake sounds yummy.

Dad, I gassed up too. $1.879/gal. I filled up for less than $50 and I was on empty - my gas light was on. It's just been too bitter cold to get gas.

Barb, we'll see tomorrow if it will be spring soon (yeah, right).