Monday, February 12, 2007

The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

And I need massive help here. All it took was Meredith to be pushed off the pier for my GA addiction to come right back out. Seriously. You thought I was bad before...it's worse than it's ever been before! This is freaking killing me. I feel like a goob cause I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Make it stop!!!! Or better yet, we need to fast forward to Thursday and put me out of my misery...oh, that's right...IT'S A THREE PARTER!!! So, I'll have ANOTHER week of freaking out! Ugh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a goob, LOL.

Barbara said...

I know...I know! LOL!

I just can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to take up violent Japanese anime. Want a couple of disks of "Witch Hunter Robin" or "Trinity Blood"? Maybe "Paranoia Agent"?

Barbara said...

Let me see...ummm...no.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - I am obsessed with 2 shows - Gray's and CSI Miami - I actually was sad all day and cried just knowing that my favorite character was going to die tonight (according to the TV Guide). I went through an hour of him in the hospital crying every time I saw him thinking this was the moment he would die - GUESS WHAT???? He never died - I cried more! UUGGHHH! I am going to blame my pregnancy hormones!