Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sleet Day

I can't call it a snow day because it's not. It's not doing a whole lot right now, the sleet comes in waves, and right now, it's stopped. According to our ABC guy, the precip will continue to be sleet and we're expected to get about 1 to 2 more inches before this evening. I haven't heard anything about the 4 inches of snow that we were suppossed to get tomorrow, but we'll see.

All I know is I have a big pot of chicken soup on the stove (I was finally able to use one of the chickens that had been just screaming to be made into soup), kids playing with moon sand at the kitchen table and a husband taking a nap on the couch. Did I mention we're all still in pj's? LOL! I love days like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom made me a big crock pot of chicken noodle soup for supper (and lunch tomorrow) with lumpia
thrown in. Right now I'm sucking a fresh cuppa coffee. I think that most of the ice we had on the trees and bushs is pretty much gone so we can get a new coating for tomorrow.