Friday, February 27, 2009

First Lost Tooth

Hannah lost her first tooth yesterday. Unfortunately, she was eating at the time and swallowed it. She wasn't upset, though. We wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy and put that under her pillow. Hannah was thrilled to find cash under her pillow this morning.

Hannah shows off her missing tooth
Putting the note under her pillow
Showing off her note and missing tooth. The note said, "Tooth Fairy. I lost my tooth. I think I swallowed it. Please leave money. Love, Hannah." She also wanted me to sign it. LOL!!!

4 comments:

Susy said...

I'm glad the tooth fairy was so understanding. Congrats, Hannah!

debbie said...

Very, very, very cute.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I love that she wanted you to validate her statment by signing the note! Mark and I got a kick out of it!

Barbara said...

:)