Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to the Grind

The kids went back to school today. I've been cleaning like a mad woman and I've only gotten the kitchen done. Doesn't help when I opened the fridge to get creamer for my coffee (after I was done) and a whole thing of chocolate sprinkles fell down and spilled all over the place. *sigh* Luckily, I hadn't put the broom away.

The house is so quiet without the kids here. Kind of sad, really. I was just thrilled they went to bed on time last night. That made my night. Daniel got an alarm clock/radio for Christmas and made me set it for him. When I came downstairs at 7am, the boys were both sitting on the couch watching Pokemon. It was nice to only have to wake up Hannah. I wonder how long this will last.

Sorry this post is lame...we haven't been up to much this weekend. Now, I'm going to grab a salad and get to cleaning again.

No comments: