Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

I love birthdays, but I hate getting older. I suppose it's inevitable, though. I had a very nice birthday. My friend, Val, took me out for a pedicure yesterday. I'd never had one before and I think I'm already addicted. I've always been afraid of them because I'm so ticklish and because my toes are so strange. Amazingly, I didn't laugh once and my toes look awesome.

Some of you may remember my friend, Kirsten (from Columbia and PHS). We've reconnected recently on Facebook (have I mentioned how much I love Facebook lately?)She just had triplets on Saturday. There's a picture of them on her blog. She actually made it to 34 weeks and wasn't even in the hospital for that long. Pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Again! Happy Birthday
Barb!

Dad