Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why, oh Why?

I think it's venting day. I'll add my two cents...

Why is it that I just can't get myself motivated to do much of anything? The house is a pit. It's been a week since it was cleaned and it's just a disaster. I also have no idea what I'm going to make for dinner since I really haven't been to the store (except to pick up medicine, milk and cereal) in a while. I hate that Hannah's sick all of the time. Every time she gets sick, I get sick. I'm just waiting for it. I'm tired of having an activity all of the time. I feel like I'm constantly taking someone somewhere. I'm angry because Jacob's coach added batting practice tonight, the one night that I can count on not having anything. I don't think he's going to go. I won't have to feel bad about it if it rains (which it looks like it's going to). Oh, and my new cell phone doesn't work and the passenger side sliding door broke (I managed to patch up the chain that broke with some mighty putty. Works okay now).

I'm just burnt out on everything. Only 3 1/2 days until the boys are out for the summer. That should help.

2 comments:

Susy said...

I'm sorry that you're having a bad day, hon.

Anonymous said...

Hope today is better.