Friday, May 16, 2008

Hannah's Last Day

Well, this is my baby girl's last day as a preschooler. She has a program later this afternoon and then she's done. She seems to think that she starts kindergarten next week. I keep telling her that she doesn't go until after the summer's over. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the constant, "do I go to kindergarten today?" questions.

When I dropped her off, she wanted me to go in with her so that I could see her give her teacher the frame Hannah made for her. It's a 5x7 frame that Hannah painted and then decorated and we wrote I love you Mrs. M., Hannah 2008 on it. We also put in a photo of Mrs. M and Hannah at the pumpkin farm last fall. When Mrs. M opened it, she started crying, so I started crying and have had a hard time stopping. I'm sure I'll cry all the way through the program, too.

Anyway, here's Hannah on her very last day of preschool. I just love this picture of her.


Here's Hannah last September on her first day of school. What a difference a school year makes!

6 comments:

Susy said...

Dang she's getting big! Hannah, Aunt Sue says to STOP GROWING!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture too, Barb.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwww!

Dad

Barbara said...

I've been telling her that she'll be grounded forever if she keeps growing but she does it anyway. It's just not right.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! I know what you mean about crying - I cried when Jonathan "graduated" from speech and I can only imagine what "Graduation" from Preschool is going to be like!

By the way, my baby is turning 1 next Saturday - I will cry then too!

heathashli said...

She's not a baby any more :(
My baby just turned 6 :(