Friday, May 23, 2008

Grey's Season Finale

I have not been very happy with Grey's since it came back from the writer's strike. Mostly because my Meredith and Derek broke up...again. They had Derek dating Rose the nurse but working on a clinical trial with Meredith. I had a feeling they'd wait until the last episode for someone in the trial to make it through surgery, and that's what they did. And yay for Meredith who finally got over her crappy childhood (I thought it was funny to see Meredith in therapy). I just couldn't figure out how they were going to get Mer and Derek back together, but they did. This scene made the whole crappy season worthwhile. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have it on DVD for you. They shorted the thing by 5 minutes for more commercials though. I guess that they will put back the extra scenes in the boxed set in about six months or so.

(^_^)

Dad

Barbara said...

The complete season DVD always has several episodes that are complete and unedited. They also have (usually those same episodes) the writers and directors talking about each episode while it's playing...annoying if you don't know the epi well, but fun if you don't mind people talking over dialogue.