Friday, April 11, 2008

I Feel Like We've Been Through This Before

UPDATE: Jacob's strep test came back clear and he seems to be okay. Yay! Hannah also does not have strep but does have an ear infection (she's been saying that her ear hurts since yesterday). She's also to have nebulizer treatments every 4 hours to make sure her lungs stay clear.

-------------------
Actually, I feel like we've been through this twice before.

I got a call from the school nurse this morning asking me to come pick up Jacob because he's not feeling well. Oh, and there are two confirmed cases of strep in his class. Nice. Hannah started complaining of a sore throat and sore ear this morning, so we're going to head into the doctor's office this afternoon. If Jacob does have strep, this will be the third time this year. If Hannah has it, that'll be twice for her.

I can't wait for summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kids, strep is awful! I hope they feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope the kids feel better soon. Give them a kiss from Bubby and Zayde.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you don't have to deal with strep. Sorry to hear about Hannah's ears. Hope they feel better soon.