Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Already?

First...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!

Anyhoo...I'm leaving for my weekend at Sue's tomorrow morning. I almost feel like I skipped a week somewhere because the last time I checked, I was leaving in two weeks. LOL! The kids keep asking me if they can go too (no!). I finally did map out the way from the airport to your place, Sue. I told you I'd do it before Friday morning! Dad says that he thinks it's right. I guess we'll see! All I can say is that I'm really excited about it. I've never taken a trip, just me, without the kids. Even if it is just for a weekend. Should be a lot of fun.

It snowed about 3 inches last night and now it's freaking cold. Oh darn...I'm going to miss the coldest temps of the winter so far this weekend...you can keep your single digit temps. LOL! For some reason, the kids have a snow day...not sure if there was ice or something under all of that snow (haven't been out yet today) so maybe that's it. I can't imagine they cancelled school just for a couple of inches of snow.

I got a call from the school the other day saying that Daniel had bumped into something and his two front teeth went through his bottom lip. There was a big deal about his coat being covered in blood (it wasn't but whatever), so I went and picked him up. Poor Daniel. Two days later, he still has a bit of a fat lip. You can clearly see where his teeth went into his lip. Looks awfully painful. At least it happened at school this time!

Other than that and the usual TKD stuff going on, that's about it from here for now. I need to get on the ball and get some laundry switched over and get the kids fed some lunch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Daniel, but it should heal quickly.

We're getting some snow here now and it is supposed to get really cold this weekend. Brr. It will probably be a good time to stay inside and keep warm.

Have a good time visiting Sue.

Susan said...

You'll be fine. There should be signs to post. Don't forget your cell phone!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. And happy birthday Sue!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sue! Have fun, girls!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip!!!

We are got snow here today - about 5 inches total with another 3/4 inch of ice on top of the snow. School has already been cancelled for tomorrow - bet you are not surprised by that!!

Again, have a great trip!