Thursday, November 01, 2007

Well, This Should Be Interesting

We talked with Master Dave after the boys' TKD class tonight and decided that Hannah will start Tae Kwon Do on Monday. She seems to be excited about it. She'll do the Monday/Wednesday class (which is a white belt orientation class) for a few weeks and then move to Jacob and Daniel's class on Tuesday/Thursday nights. So, for the next few weeks, we'll be at TKD four nights a week. We may as well just move in for the next month! LOL!

After our conversation with Dave, I turned from the desk to get ready to go home when Roxanne (another TKD mom and a brown belt herself) very quietly says to me, "now we need to get YOU enrolled." Mike starts to agree with her and says something like, "well, we could work something out if you want." I said something like, "I'll give it some thought." and left. Seriously, my main hang-up is that I don't want to completely humiliate myself in front of everyone. I know that sounds stupid, but it's true. Somehow, I have a feeling that I'll be starting up with Hannah next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if all else fails, you still have Sue Darnell's pistol class under your belt.

(^_^)

the Joneses said...

Oh, go for it! Years ago I had the chance to take karate, but didn't because I thought I'd look stupid in the uniform. Never mind that EVERYONE ELSE wore the same uniform. I was the only one who would look stupid.

Same idea here. Everyone else will be learning the same stuff you will, so you won't make a fool of yourself!

-- SJ