Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin Patch and Tae Kwon Do Photos

Before I get to the pictures, a funny conversation from tonight.

I'm sitting in the viewing area when Paige (our babysitter) runs in with paper towels in hand (the kids were cleaning the mirrors and windows to look good in the pictures) and says:

Did you say something to him?
Me: What?
P: Because he said something to me about cleaning.
Me: Paige, what in the world are you talking about?
P: Then he must have overheard my dad and Mike talking about me over cleaning your house.
Me: Who is the "he" you are referring to?
P: Master Johnson!
Me: What happened?
P: He told me to clean the mirror and I told him that I hated to clean and he said, 'that's not what Mike and Barb say.'

And now...the pictures, as promised.

Hannah on the hay ride out to the field

Hannah and Mrs. M, her teacher

Hannah's preschool class...is there anything cuter than a bunch of 4 year olds at the pumpkin patch?

All of the kids from our school who participated in the tournament last week with their trophies (Paige is the tall girl in the back middle)

Daniel, Jacob and Master Johnson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have any time to rest? Seems like you're always busy doing something. Looks like Hannah and her friends had a good time at the pumpkin patch. That's quite a picture from the Tae Kwon Do group.

Barbara said...

Sleep is for the weak! Seriously...I'm normally a night owl and don't get to bed until after midnight but, lately, I've been asleep on the couch before the 10:00 news! By 7pm, I'm completely wiped out.

Barbara said...

Oh, and that photo of the TKD kids doesn't include the adults that participated in the tournament! And I do believe we're considered a small school.