Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Funnies

I checked the weather blog this morning (as I do several times a day) and learned that we just may get hit by a hurricane in the next few days. LOL! Apparently, TD Erin has reorganized itself and is heading our way. Erin even has a redeveloped eye! It's funny to see the maps with this storm...seeing the classic circular cloud shape right over Okalahoma cracks me up. Click the link to the weather blog on the left to see the images.

Apparently yesterday, Jacob was in the bathroom and needed toilet paper. He called out to Mike, who said that he'd get him some. Then, Jacob yells from the bathroom, "It's in the laundry room, on the floor, in the closet." Mike said that it sounded so adult-like, and just like me. Apparently, I talk like that. Okay, so it was funny to me.

Hannah and Daniel were playing with these large building sticks yesterday afternoon. There was only one orange one, and I guess that was the most desired one. Anyway, Daniel and Hannah begin to fight over it. Mike tells Daniel that Hannah had it first so go downstairs and get another. Daniel tells him no that there are no more in the basement, this is the only one. Mike says that he's going downstairs and if he finds and orange one, Daniel's grounded. Mike stomps to the basement and Daniel hangs his head low and says to himself, "Ugh. I'm going to be soo grounded." LOL!

No comments: