Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fall Show Watch

School starts tomorrow and that means it won't be long before the fall TV season starts. I do have to say that Mike and I have been enjoying the heck out of Last Comic Standing and The Singing Bee but that's about it as far as good summer shows goes.

First of all, Season 4 of Grey's Anatomy starts in 43 days... For those of you not wanting to count it out, that's Thursday, September 27th. Wow. That seems like forever when you put it like that.

Second, Private Practice (I wonder if I'll always call it the Addison Show)...the Grey's spin-off starts in 42 days, or on Wednesday, September 26th at 9/8 Central. It had better be good! LOL!

Third, Damian Lewis' (Winters on Band of Brothers) new show, Life, will be also premiere on Wednesday, September 26th at 10/9 Central (on NBC). Not only does it look like a good show, but damn Damian Lewis is hot. (and you'd never know he's British!) You can check out a little more about the show by clicking here. I don't know if it'll be good but I've got to root for my Band of Brothers guys. Unfortunately, their shows never seem to work out, even though they're really good (remember Boomtown? Loved that show!)

I'm also addicted to Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet (it helps that I think Meerkats are the coolest animals on the planet). That season started last Friday. Poor Flower. Her pups are missing. I hope she finds them, her family's had such a run of bad luck lately!

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I can't get enough of Ace of Cakes on Food Network. I think Duff is hysterical but I sit and watch that show and wish that I could make cakes like that. LOL!

Now that this is all typed out, it seems a little sad and pathetic. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ace of Cakes rocks! You'd think that all those people belong on one of the tat shows, though. LOL They make beautiful stuff.

Barbara said...

Did you see the one where Duff, Mary Alice and a couple others went and got tatoos? I think Duff got a flaming whisk or something like that. LOL! Maybe they should call it Baltimore Ink instead of Ace of Cakes! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to watch Meercat Manor but I'm never home when it's on and I forget to tape it.

I've never seen Ace of Cakes. I haven't watched Food Network in a while. A few years ago, that was probably all I watched.