Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another Grey's Post

First, let me say I'm a little upset with the way they did this. I was hoping for an hour of Grey's and then an hour of the Addison Show but they intermingled it all and there was too much going on with GA to spend so much time on Addison. However, I did like the spin-off. Plus, with Taye Diggs, you just can't go wrong.

That said...they really glossed over the Burktina wedding, Mer/Der issues, Gizzie and the whole Susan thing.

The wedding planning...I would have loved to have seen more at the bridal store. Seriously. That could have been really funny. Glossed over.

Mer/Der. Shonda's screwing up my favorite couple. The promo next week has me really scared. That girl Derek's talking to at the bar had better be another sister...if he hooks up with someone else, I may be done with this show.

Gizzie...okay, so there was tension between Izzy and Callie. So George and Izzy kissed in the elevator. Again, glossed over.

Then there's Susan. Can Meredith catch a break? She almost dies. Her mother dies and then her stepmother (as Sue would say) goes to kick it with Jesus? Ummm...okay.

I'm beginning to wonder about the mental stability of her highness, Shonda Rhimes. Two episodes left in the season, girl. Time to really kick it into high gear here!

No comments: