Sunday, March 11, 2007

Photos From The Visit

Mom and Dad got here Friday for a weekend visit. We decided to go into the city to check some stuff out. We had a nice time. We went to an Irish Pub for lunch...Hannah ate a lot of my shepherd's pie. LOL! Anyway, here are some photos...

Me, Mom and Hannah waiting for lunch to arrive.


Dad and Mike at the table.

There were some penguins outside on the sidewalk and Jacob and Daniel decided to pose like them.
Hannah just wanted to hug one.


I thought this was just interesting.



Here is the location where Dad was born! It was a lot easier to find than we thought it would be. Unfortunately, it's a Residence Inn now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Barb, when I saw the first picture of you, I thought it was me. Stop looking like me!

It looks like you are having a bunch of fun. I want to hug the penguin too. How interesting to see where Dad was born. I'll bet he liked that a lot.

Barbara said...

LOL, Deb!!! I guess we're just the beautiful people! :)

You should come out...I'll take you to hug a penguin! And seeing where Dad was born was cool...on the way, we were all yelling out street numbers. Way cool.