Thursday, January 11, 2007

Six Days

Grey's is back after being off since Thanksgiving. Not a bad episode. I LOVED the Meredith/Derek scenes. Too funny about her snoring. I also loved the Callie stare-down. LOL when she tried it on George. Izzy was her usual blubbering self...oh boo hoo...I have to deposit my 8 million dollar check. George was hilarious, though, when he told Izzy that he dropped $8.9 million on his foot. Guaranteed Izzy tries to pay for that girl's surgery. I don't want George's dad to die. He's such a nice guy...O'MALLEY!!!! LOL

So, let's see...we've got Cristina and Burke - they'll kiss and make up. Burke will realize that Cristina was only doing what was best for the both of them.

Izzy - she just needs to move on. She'll get in trouble for trying to give money to that one girl's family and the insurance will pull through (my speculation).

George - I just don't know how this will play out. He'll find out that the Chief and Bailey made the promise to Mr. O'Malley and he'll be pissed, which is why he yells at them.

George and Callie - I wasn't expecting the the kiss between them tonight. I hope they get back together because they've made her a lot less creepy as this season has moved along.

Alex and Addison - They so need to hook up. I wanted to smack Mark when he basically told her that she was "sorry." Ass. Good for Alex for getting him a vanilla cappuccino instead of his "bone dry" one. What the heck is a bone dry cappuccino anyway? LOL! I wasn't rooting for them as a couple before but I am now. They've convinced me that they'd be cute together. BUT...what's the deal with Mark and Addison yelling at each other about a baby? Hmmmm...

Meredith and Thatcher - I'm warming up to Thatcher Grey. I hope he has a good excuse for not being ther when Mer was growing up and that she can accept him as her father. She needs to get over her Daddy issues.

Meredith and Derek - I hope that Mer can get over her snoring. I laughed so hard at the Breathe Right Strip that she was wearing. Mostly because I had been wearing them because of snoring that I thought was due to a cold. Apparently, I snore several times a week. Loud enough to wake Mike up. Who knew? I don't wake myself up snoring so I didn't know.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week's continuation!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and safely stored on a DVD-R disk for your future viewing pleasure.

(^__^)

Barbara said...

Hooray!!! :)