Thursday, January 11, 2007

Road Rage

Mike forgot his cell phone this morning. So, after I dropped the boys off at school, I headed up to drop it off to him. The people on the radio were talking about a website where people can vent their road rage frustrations. This site, Plate Wire, lets you actually put in someone's license plate number and what their offense was. You can even give awards out to nice drivers. It seems really wrong, but it's fun to look at. I guess it's really only funny because my plate wasn't on there! LOL!!!

Then, while on this site, I discovered a site that was made just for me!!! It's called youparklikeanasshole.com. Here, you can print out notices to place on the windshields of offending cars. I don't think I could actually do it, but it's funny anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can get asshole parking pics by the ton here.

(^_^)