Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rant Post

When we moved into this house, we decided that instead of putting pictures on the walls, we would get photo screens. We searched and searched with no luck. We finally found some through a catalog business called LTD Commodities. We were excited! I placed the order for two photo screens on the 17th. As of today, our account is still "pending." To top it off, no one seems to be able to tell me what the holdup is! I've called twice and talked to a supervisor and everyone has a question mark above their heads. Any info I do have (and that's not any at all!) is because I've initiated the call. The supervisor told me today that it can take 10 business days for an order to ship from their warehouse. Guess what? We're on day 9!!!!! I desperately wish we could find these elsewhere because I would cancel the order and never deal with these people again!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad you are unhappy with the service. I've had pretty good service from them the couple of times I ordered from them. LOL, I'm from the 6-8 week delivery time generation so I concider anything less than that good.

Anonymous said...

http://www.orientalfurniture.com/oriental-furniture/SS-FU.html?gclid=CKKbxfPqiIoCFRlmWAoddHKIQw

I don't know what company you are dealing with, but here is one that has 3-4 different kinds of photo screens.

-Donna

Barbara said...

Thanks, Donna for the link, but I've been to that site before. Those screens are almost $200 whereas the ones at LTD are $40.

And Deb, you're not that much older than me!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to disappoint you but LTD can take months - they are a reduced price company that likes to sell in large quantities to business addresses and a lot of their stuff if of very cheap quality (insert the word crap). Trust me - when I use to work we ordered from LTD and ABC (both the same company) and when we did get our items most were already broken or broke very soon after we received them. And talking to anyone who knows anything much less cares is next to impossible.

Sorry!

Barbara said...

Now you tell me!!! LOL!!!