Friday, January 19, 2007

Grey's

Last night's episode was so sad. Once I started crying, I don't think I stopped. Mike missed one of his favorite things in a movie/show...a father/son shaving moment. It was so sweet when George was talking to his father about hitting a kid with a stick when he was a kid while shaving his father. So touching. Anyway, here are some of my favorite moments from the episode...

Bailey (probably now one of my favorite lines) while replacing the tube in Mr. O'Malley: "My son is named after his son...I need a moment."

Mark (after Alex hands him a 'bone dry' cappuccino): Is Addison miserable today?
Alex: Yes, completely miserable. Can I scrub in?
Mark (while walking away): No.

Cristina (to George): There's a club...the Dead Dad's Club...you're not in it until you're in it. My dad died when I was 9...I'm sorry you had to join the club.


It was so sad that George's dad died. I was crying and crying...Jacob was laughing at me, but Hannah curled up in my lap, gave me a big hug and was patting my back. The whole time, she was saying, "why so sad, Mommy?" Too sweet! This episode was much more heartbreaking than when Denny died...Mr. O'Malley was just such a nice guy.

I loved the scene where George was yelling at Bailey and the Chief. They really did know better.

Addison had an abortion?!? If Derek had known that...how differently would things have gone? I don't know about this story line...getting rid of the baby just because she didn't think Mark would be a good father and because she wanted to get back together with Derek...horribly selfish, Addison!

Burke and Cristina...I was happy that Burke finally told Cristina that he hadn't had any more tremors, even if it was through Derek. It opened a door.

Meredith and Thatcher...I was really hoping that there was a better excuse for him to have ignored Meredith all these years. But there wasn't. He's an ass.

Previews for next week - Did anyone see the CTV promo for next week? Derek's pissed that Burke was offered chief. It's really going to hit the fan I think!

I know there's a lot more I'm forgetting but that's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yet another copy is in the can for you Barb.

(^_^)

Barbara said...

Yay!!!