Sunday, December 10, 2006

Baking Baking and More Baking

I have now finished 2 batches of fudge, 2 batches of divinity and 2 batches of chocolate mint divinity. I'm tired. Oh, and I also made a lasagna for dinner. The chocolate mint divinity turned out really well. Very tasty. I'll have to make more since Mike's going to be taking most of what I made today to work.

At one point, Mike walked over to where I had the baking chocolate and started to take some. I said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He picks up the wrapper and realizes that it's unsweetened. Later, the kids ask for some. I decided that I would let the kids try some. Daniel even asked for a "big piece." They were fine at first but then they began gagging. Mike says something like, "it can't be that bad," and takes a piece. Then he begins gagging. LOL! At least they'll be staying out of the baking chocolate and won't be begging for some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got mom a 21 pound turkey on Saturday! Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.