Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Updating

I can't tell if this is ice or snow! It sure looks like snow but feels like ice. If it's snow, it's not as big of a deal but if it's ice...ummm...I'm a little frightened for the ride into school tomorrow. It's still coming down so who nows just how much we're going to get.

My neighbor, Larry, stopped by tonight. He said that they took Abby the cat in because they saw her wandering around with icicles hanging from her fur. He wanted to know if we had any kitty litter that we could spare. I told him that we did and I could even give him some cat food. I told him that we'd been feeding her because we felt bad for her and he told me that several other neighbors have been feeding her too. He was planning on calling her owners in Maryland to see if they still want her and how to ship her if they do.

BTW...they just broke into a commercial (I've never seen them break into commercials before!) to update the weather...he said that there's a storm over Colorado right now that if it tracks just a little to the north, we're going to get dumped on snow-wise. Great. Thanks a lot, Sue!

Oh, and Mike...you pulled me from Virginia for this?!? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's sleet. This isn't shaping up to be so good, is it?

As for moving from Virgina, didn't you miss the snow? I think someone saved it all up for you ;).

Barbara said...

I missed the snow but did not miss the cold. I never had to warm the car just to take a trip to the grocery store in Virginia. It's currently 16 degrees!