Thursday, November 16, 2006

Packing Day!

2 Days Until the MoveSmiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org (although it feels a lot closer than that)

As I post, there are three guys packing up the house. They are working hard. Which is a good thing.

I went to my last MOMS meeting this morning and was able to say goodbye to some friends. Thanks, Michelle for the books. It'll be a nice memory of Virginia! Debora and Barbra came by last night to say goodbye. It really feels real now.

That's all I have time to post right now...I'll give an update later.

My friends Michelle and Erin (I told you I'd put it here!)...
It could be worse...I could have put up the one where you look like you're crying, Erin! LOL

The moving truck in front of our house

The boxes are piling up

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just turn around three time while
reciting: "There's no place like
home, there's no place like home".
You'll be in Kansas soon Dorothy!

Barbara said...

If I hear one more Wizard of Oz comment, I'm going to really lose it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who wants to see Barb lose it? JK!! What are the plans from here?

Anonymous said...

Gee Thanks Barb! I look just great in that picture - it's a good thing I didn't know you planned on adding it to your blog before or I would have erased the picture!!!!

Barbara said...

Hey, Michelle...no problem! :)

As for the next steps, they come back tomorrow to load us up on the truck (it's a pain trying to get around here with all of the boxes). They seriously packed everything. Toothbrushes, hairbrushes, alarm clocks. It's so strange.

Anonymous said...

So you are still staying at your house? Will you stay there when they put your furniture on the truck?

Barbara said...

We stayed at the house last night because they left the beds up. There will be nothing in the house tonight so we'll be staying in a hotel.