Friday, November 17, 2006

Last Post From Virginia

1 Day Until the Move

This is my last post from Virginia. Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgHow sad is that? Sara's going to come pick me up soon to take me to get the rental car and Cindy's coming over this afternoon to pick up the fish. We're staying in a hotel tonight and then the fun really begins tomorrow.

I was extremely sad this morning dropping the kids off at the bus stop. Jan (a neighbor) was shocked that we were already moving and that kind of set me off. Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Even with all of the boxes all over the house, I'm not sure I completely believed we were going. Then, at 8:00am, my dresser went out the door and onto the truck. I wanted to cry. I still want to cry.

Okay, so I need to get going. I'll post as soon as I can once we get to Kansas. I'm sure we'll have lots of good stories for everyone!

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping you are having fun at the hotel. Safe travels and I'll see you next week!

Barbara said...

Thanks, Deb! We did have fun in the hotel...it's hard to believe that we are so close that we can easily come see you this week! Yay!