Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hee Hee

Okay, since I saw Sue put up pictures as links in her favorites list, I've been trying to figure out just how she did it. Well, it took me a while, but I figured it out too! Yay me! So, you can just click on Meredith and Derek over there on the left and you are taken to the Grey's Anatomy website! Too cool!

And speaking of Meredith and Derek...it's Thursday, so that means it's Grey's Day!!! In case everyone forgot, they kissed last week!!!Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


Aren't they so cute?


I know. I'm nuts...but damn, Patrick Dempsey's just so hot! Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgLOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks a lot like Al Pacino. Happy packing day!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Oprah is going behind the scenes of Grey's on Friday? I can record it for you if things like your tv will be packed by then.

Barbara said...

I did know that Grey's is going to be on Oprah but figured that I was out of luck with seeing it. If you could record it, that would be great! Thanks Donna!

Barbara said...

Hey Deb, you think Al Pacino? Huh. I never thought of it.