Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Daniel's First Day

I just picked up Daniel from school. 100% of the kids are picked up. Not one child rides the bus. Interesting. Anyway...

I was way early to pick him up. We literally waited 20 minutes for them to come out. That was my fault...I knew they got out at 11:45 but in my mind, I was thinking that I had to get there so much earlier. Amazingly, pulling in at 11:25, I was still third in the car line.

He gets into the car and begins to tell me that he had music this morning. He then tells me that he had Spanish as well. He tells me that his Spanish teacher's name is Mrs. Senora. LOL! He also rattled off some random Spanish words. Color me impressed. I wonder if Jacob had Spanish today.

All in all, he seemed to really like his new school. I'm already more impressed with this teacher than I was with his old one and it's only been one day!

No comments: