Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Comcast Hates Me, I Just Know It

(It's Comcastic! LOL!)

We've been struggling with our phone and cable since we moved in. The only thing that has worked is the internet. After numerous calls to Comcast, we had everything straightened out...that is, until I went to use the remote on the cable box downstairs. I couldn't get the thing to work! Arg. So...another call to Comcast. I couldn't get the guy to understand that the box was working fine but I couldn't get the remote and box to communicate. Long story short, they're bringing out another remote tomorrow. I would just love one day where I didn't have to be home to meet someone or didn't have something I had to do.

I can't complain about Comcast service, really. They were scheduled to show between noon-3pm and the guy showed up at 11:30...right as I was walking out the door to get Daniel. He waited outside for me to go and come back. He also resolved the problem. It took him a while, but he did it.

Now, I have to go get Jacob from school. I'm getting really tired of this no bus thing.

No comments: