Monday, November 27, 2006

The Photo Post

Sue was saying that she didn't take many pictures at Thanksgiving...well, this is pretty much all I took: (L-R...Jacob, Emma, Mary Rose, Daniel and Hannah running up and down Mom and Dad's driveway)
I know...everyone can pick themselves up off of the floor...Thanksgiving is just one of those holidays where all you are really doing is eating. Who wants photos of themselves eating? LOL!

So, here are the kids' new beds. BTW, they are all out like a light...in their own beds for once!


So, I know what you're thinking..."Barb, Hannah's bed's a bunk bed!" Not really. There's no bed under hers and it's not even tall enough to be considered a loft bed (in my opinion). She wanted her fort bed and so she got it since we could get it for her. It is possible to make it into a regular twin bed, in case you are wondering.


And the boys... I love the boys' beds. I just love the wood. They'll have these beds for quite some time.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Glenn's boys had bunkbeds like that. Be careful because one good bumb takes the side rails off. (Not if you TRY, though - it's very weird) They are nice looking!

Barbara said...

The rails are completely screwed into the side of the bed. Hopefully we won't be having that problem! I don't know why I was so surprised at how solid the beds are...I guess I'm just used to buying cheaper furniture! LOL! If these beds don't last years and years, I'm going to be really angry!