Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ummm...Okay

27 Days Until the Move

Word of the Day
weltschmerz
\VELT-shmairts\ noun, often capitalized
*1 : a mental depression or apathy caused by comparison of the actual state of the world with an ideal state
2 : a mood of sentimental sadness
Example sentence:
The early lyrical works of Austrian poet Nikolaus Lenau express the weltschmerz of the Romantic period.


Is someone trying to tell me something that I don't know? Friday, I got Pampers coupons in the mail "in preparation of my new little bundle of joy." Ummm...yeah. Okay. Yesterday, I got a coupon from the Picture People wanting me to join their birthday club because my "child's first year goes by so quickly." WTF? I know that my friend, Maureen, would always say "new house, new baby," but seriously! Am I being paranoid?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not if you really ARE pregnant.

(^__^)

Barbara said...

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP...I CAN'T HEAR YOU...LA LA LA LA LA...

Anonymous said...

See I thought it was get 2 new vehicles, a new puppy and take your house off the market and get the baby - Oh wait, that's just me!hahahaha

Barbara said...

Hey, Michelle...if I didn't throw out those coupons, you can have them!!! LOL!!

Susan said...

It's better than some of the crap we get. Next person to call about how we're approved to refinance our home, I'm taking them up on it! Sure, I live on post - apartment...