Friday, October 06, 2006

Todd and Grey's

I was taking the dog out last night when I saw what I thought was a cat crossing the street. I realized it was too big to be a cat as it was about the size of a Sheltie. In fact, I thought it was a Sheltie until I realized it looked just like Todd! A big 'ol fox was wandering through my neighborhood! He was beautiful. Thankfully, Oriana didn't see it and it didn't see us (or if it did, it just ignored us) and it just kept walking down the street. I immediately thought of Bumper, who was still in the garage (the garage door was open) and ran to make sure he was okay. He was. Seriously, getting Bumper would be like fishing in a barrel.

So, Grey's last night. The only thing I was upset with is the fact that they didn't show Mer and Der's date. I would have loved to have seen that. Loved loved loved Cristina and Alex taking bets as to whether or not Derek would crash the lunch date...Alex taking the money when they thought that Derek was walking away and Cristina snatching it from him when he walked back. (Alex: "he's taking it like a man" George: "umm, guys, he's coming back") I also loved the Batman and Robin reference George made...I thought about Finn the whole time! Okay...Finn...what's up with him waiting in the bushes? Can you say stalker? I realize that he was just doing to Derek what Derek did to him but seriously. The look on Derek's face and the way he said "Finn" was priceless! I loved when Finn says "strawberry ice cream. It's homemade. A patient made it."
Derek: "you mean a patient's owner"
Meredith: I love strawberry ice cream!
Derek (to Finn): And you remembered.
Finn: I did. I just thought I'd leave it by the door.
Derek: You didn't think it would melt?
Finn: I thought I'd take my chances.
Derek: It worked out for you.
Finn: Hmmm
Derek: Hmmm
Meredith: What exactly is going on here?
Derek: He's crashing our date. (I love the way he says this through his teeth)
Finn: I wonder where I got that idea.
Derek: I did not crash your date. It was professional.
Finn: You can't operate without her?
Derek: I certainly operate better with her.
Meredith: Enough! This is not dating! I want moonlight and flowers and candy and people trying to feel me up. No one is trying to feel me up! No one is even looking at me. I'm an intern. Do the two of you have any idea how much effort it takes to do all this (points to self)? I'm waxed, plucked and I have a clean top on and the two of you are looking at each other!
Derek: Mered...
Meredith: My fantasy is not two men looking at each other! No talking until one of you figures out how to put on a date. I want heat, I want romance...Damnit, I want to feel like a freaking lady!


Now...let's address the promo for next week. Is Meredith pregnant? Honestly, I don't care either way. I just find it hard to believe that Shonda would put that out there like that. I just don't know. If she is...that's the official kiss of death for Finn. That would be awesome!!!! :) Bye bye Mcplanboystalker! I can't believe Finn's made it to episode 4. That sucks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't see "Grey's" last night.
I was on the 'puter trying to get
my e-mail. Someone put a huge
post in my inbox and the dial-up
can't handle it. (^&*^&&%^^&&*

Susan said...

Poor Dad! I had that problem whenever you'd send photos. Hopefully you got it to come across!

Anonymous said...

I tried again when I went home for
lunch, and it started to download
like it should - slowly - but it
was downloading. I think that I
see dsl in my future.

Barbara said...

LOL, Dad...do you normally watch Grey's? Hmmm... :)

We're going to do the internet/phone or internet/cable package deal when we move. We'd do it now but you usually have to sign a one year contract and we can't commit to a year.

Susan said...

You only sign a one year contract if you get a free install deal or something like that. Most of them are down to regular service.