Sunday, October 01, 2006

Losing Control

I can't handle it. I was so relaxed this morning when I picked the boys up from their sleepover. Apparently, the boys got no sleep last night and have been doing nothing but argue and complain since they got home. Jacob got a splinter in his foot that is not only huge, but deep as well and he won't let me take it out. Daniel keeps crying and whining over everything and insists on calling me a bad mom and telling me that he hates me. He's been in his room for the majority of the evening and will be heading to bed very soon.

I can't freaking take it anymore! The yelling and screaming and crying has to stop.

7:33 update...I told Jacob and Hannah that they could stay up after their baths and Daniel had to go to sleep. He protested until he got to the bed, at which point, he fell asleep. Seriously. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow. Jacob and Hannah will be following very shortly. At this moment, life is better.

No comments: