Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm So Wild and Crazy!

I just spent a wild Saturday night cleaning out closets. Whoo hoo! Look at me...I'm changing out summer stuff for winter stuff! Someone stop me before I organize again! LOL!

Seriously, I decided that the kids are in jeans and long sleeves 90% of the time now, I'd change out the summer clothes in their closets for the winter clothes. I had the perfect opportunity to do it since the boys are at a sleepover and Hannah's sleeping in my bed. All of the short sleeves/shorts are still easily accessable just in case it decides to get warm again but the warmer stuff is right there. I even pulled the stuff that Jacob's outgrown and put it in Daniel's closet and pulled all of the stuff Daniel's outgrown out for Sara/Goodwill. Hannah's closet looks good too...most of her stuff, she can still wear. Yay!

I'm going to pull out my salad from dinner tonight and watch some Grey's. If it gets any crazier in here, someone may have to call the police!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that last week. It felt pretty good. I started on the toys and then the girls got sick. I have a bunch of stuff in the back of the van waiting to go to the Goodwill.

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are going crazy tearing
out the front room carpet. Mom's
cleaning and polishing the
hardwood floor underneath, and I'm
going to do the same with the floor
upstairs.

(^_^)

Barbara said...

Did you get that cleaner and polish that I told you about? That stuff's awesome! :)