Friday, September 29, 2006

Taking Pause...

Mike said something to me last night and I don't know how I never thought of it before. We had spent some of the evening choosing houses for Mike to look at once he goes back. There are a lot of great houses out there...there was one that I told Mike, "if it looks this good in person, buy it!" Anyway, it made us realize that the move is closer than we had thought.

Back to the comment Mike made. He says, "so, you're moving to Kansas, completely sight unseen." Huh. The only thing I could say back was, "do I really have a choice? If I hate it, can we move back? I moved here sight unseen." He says, "yeah, but we picked out the house together." How could I have not thought of this before? Mike says something about letting me go out and pick out a house. I told him that I didn't want that pressure. He laughed and said, "tell me about it!"

Seriously, I completely trust him to make a good decision about the house. Especially since we both had similar comments about the houses we were looking at online and both completely dismissed one house at about the same time.

I guess this whole thing really is a leap of faith.

No comments: