Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grey's Tonight

This has been the longest week! Hiding from spoilers and resisting the urge to see Episode 2 on Youtube has paid off and I'll get to see GA tonight and be surprised! :) Yay! It's on tonight at 9/8 Central on ABC. Here's the epi description from ABC:

I Am a Tree Episode 302
Cristina meets Burke's parents - and in the most awkward of circumstances - the interns campaign for Izzie's reinstatement to the surgical intern program, Addison takes a break from her hospital duties and a surgical patient lives what may be her last day to the fullest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT WAIT - just think - from what I have read after tonight we will only see McVet one more week!!!!

Anonymous said...

...but first...Earl!

Barbara said...

Michelle...I really hope you are right about the one more week of Finn thing. There's something strange about him.

I loved Derek going to Addy's hotel room and him talking to her. Even better was when Mark walked out in a towel and Derek took Addy's glass, takes a drink and walks out! LOL!

All in all, a good episode...Mike hated it and said something about it being cancelled soon. :( Not even funny!

Anonymous said...

Ok Barb. You have another
"Grey's" in the can. I couldn't
find a title anywhere in it. It's
kinda like "Where's Waldo".
Sorry. I just think that shows
should have titles somewhere in
them.

Looks like "Earl" is back on
track. I even kept the Jeep
commercial with the hawk 'cause
it's funny.

Barbara said...

I only caught part of Earl since Mike and I were looking at houses online. :(

Episode 302 was titled ,I Am a Tree.

Anonymous said...

I really like the episode last night - I caught myself laughing our loud a couple of times. Brian came into theh room just as teh boy with the tree stuck in him was on - he took one look and said "That is really gross - how can you watch this stuff" with that he turned and walked out.

When the Chief found Callie dancing I had to laugh - and when the Chief told Derek "I have some experience with affairs and women with the last name of Grey"

I know there were others but right now that's all I got.