Thursday, September 14, 2006

House Full of Sick

Hannah's had a head cold for about a week now. Two days ago, I found myself having symptoms, too. Yesterday, the boys started. Ugh. It's just not right. And, I have a sty in my left eye. Hannah's spoiled rotten and fights me on EVERYTHING! I know that a good deal of it's because she's three but she's killing me. She's already been in time out twice this morning. My head's all full (bonus points to Michelle if you can tell me who said that, what the response was and which epi! LOL!)...

We've been dealing with the parade of inspectors and appraisers since Saturday. Yesterday, the scariest of them all, the Structural Engineers, came to look at the crawl. They then proceeded to inspect the rest of the house. The only thing that they would tell me is, "it's not bad." I'm dying to know what that means. Still no word on the house...no one's been interested enough to even take a look yet. It's so depressing. Every morning when I'm cleaning up, I think, "why do I bother?" But it has to be clean just in case someone decides to stop by.

Cindy and Barbra came by for a borders workshop last night. It was more of a social thing for me but they did get some borders done. It was good to talk with adults for a while, even if the kids refused to go to bed.

I must now shower and get going on my day. I have a meeting at 11 that I'm not looking forward to. I also have to take Jacob up for a second urinalysis and take Daniel to baseball. Just once, I'd love to have a day where I didn't have something to do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Season One - Epi One (A Hard Day's Night)

a patient say's "My head's all full." Meredith replies "That's called thinking,Go with it."

Anonymous said...

Hey - did you hear that McDreamy and his wife (ok - I'm talking real life here) are having a baby - it will be there second child!

Alos, I opened my mailbox on Monday and I had not one but 2 mags with his good-looking face on the cover!!! TV Guide and Good Hosekeeping - he would make me want to provide Good Housekeeping!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way - the patient is a beauty pagent girl!!!

I am on a roll today!!!!!

Barbara said...

Her name is Katie Bryce and her talent was rhythmic gymnastics - how sad is that!?!

Barbara said...

PD on TV Guide and Good Housekeeping?!? Did you get the Entertainment Weekly with him on the cover?
*drooling*

Yeah, I heard that he and Jill were having another. Talullah is such a cute girl...this baby's going to be beautiful too!

Barbara said...

Oh! BTW...Jenny and I spent a good chunk of time talking Grey's today. She borrowed my season 1 DVD's and has Season 2 Tivoed. I need to pass Season 1 off to Barbra so she can catch up in time for next week! LOL!