Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ask A Ninja

Mike has discovered this thing on YouTube called Ask A Ninja. He's been sending me the ones he thinks are really funny. Tonight, he sent me Do Ninjas Get Colds? in honor of my cold. I really did think that was the best one. Here are the links if anyone is interested...

Do Ninjas Get Colds?
Hiring a Ninja
Do Ninjas Need Love?

I couldn't get Santa Ninja to work for some strange reason. I don't know if it's a problem with YouTube or what and that makes me sad. Oh well.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one. Oh, and you can pick
the Santa one straight off of
YouTube. I've been watching Fan
Subs of One Piece for some time
now.

Your latest care package is on the
way with last nights secons
episode of Grey's on it. Earl
came first though. I got ahead
of myself and, in a Senior Moment,
finalized the last three episodes
of Grey's before I had copied the
last episode. So I put it on a
seperate disk. Hopefully, with
a new season, those awful summer
rerun edits are gone and I can get
you some good captures - in order
and with the correct titles on
them. Summer reruns are a disaster

Barbara said...

Yeah, I knew I could get it when I went to YouTube but I couldn't get the link to work on Blogger. Oh well. Glad you enjoyed it!

That's very cool that you are sending Earl. I was watching it last night since our lovely ABC affiliate WJLA (brilliant people that they are) decided to show an old Kim Basinger/Alec Baldwin movie instead of Grey's reruns. I don't know what genius they've got working over there pre-empting one of their most popular programs, but whatever.

Barbara said...

Oh, and like I said a while ago, next week, all I need is the Season Premiere, episode 301, I Am A Tree. I've got everything else. Thanks, Dad - you rock!!!! :)

Barbara said...

I am mistaken!!! I Am A Tree is episode 302!!!! OOPS!! Epi 301 is Time Has Come Today. I didn't think it sounded right when I wrote it! LOL!