Wednesday, September 13, 2006

GA Spoiler...

Here's a GA spoiler from Ausiello...I'm not sure what to think. Someone had to have lost their job over this. It's a pretty significant spoiler.

Oh, and I think that this will be my last spoiler of the year. I made the realization last night while watching "Yesterday" that I was so shocked when Addison came in because I had no idea that she was coming but not so much when Mark came in. I really would have loved to have found out who Mark was when Derek punched him and Meredith said, "what was that?!?" and Derek looked at her and said, "that was Mark." So, I'm going to try my best to avoid GA spoilers this season.

Another aside, I love that episode...

George: Why is he suturing his own face?
Cristina: To turn me on!


Meredith: McSexy wants an X-Ray and I don't think it's a good idea if I take him
Cristina: McSexy?
Meredith: No?
Izzy: How about McYummy?
Meredith and Cristina: No
Meredith: McSteamy
Cristina: There it is.
George: I think I just choked on some McVomit


Alex and Cristina watching the fight between Mark, Derek and the Chief...
Cristina: Did he just call him a crackwhore?
Alex: He did not
Cristina: Shutup...I'm trying to read lips!


Cristina - after Addison shooed them out of the ER: I don't know what McDreamy or McSteamy see in her.
Alex: 'Cause she's McHot!
George: McYeah she is

And then there's this one from "Much Too Much"

Cristina: What the hell is this?
Burke: It's a key
Cristina: Why?
Burke: Why is it a key? Are we feeling existential this morning?
Cristina: Well, if a key turns in a lock and no one asks for the key, or even wanted the key, does it make a sound?


Question: Let me just start off by saying I am holding ten Smurfs inches away from my garbage disposal. Give me some prattle on Grey's Anatomy or they get tossed in— Lola

Ausiello: For all that is blue and holy, don't do it! Here's your Grey's poop: We're going to meet one of Derek's sisters early in the season and her presence will instantly drive a wedge between recently-reunited lovahs Derek and Meredith. According to my spy, Derek's sib will sneak into his trailer and make herself comfy in his bed — all while her bro is taking a shower. Naturally, a naked Derek steps out of the shower and discovers his sis in the sack at the precise moment Meredith walks in. She assumes he's McCheating on her with the mystery hottie out and flees before Derek has a chance to explain. Oh, the drama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And another bit of info from Ausiello:

Question: Please tell me how many episodes Chris O'Donnell is sticking around on Grey's Anatomy.— Angela
Ausiello: Last I heard it was three.

Barbara said...

Yeah, I had heard that too! Did you see the new promo today? George asks Derek if he ever told Mer that he loved her!

Anonymous said...

OK Barb. I'm running a copy of
Transformers Cybertron for the
boys right now. Then I get the
Pilot of Earl. After that I get
17 Seconds of Grey's. I'm missing
Damage control because I need that
Earl Pilot. I think that wraps
up the repeats of Grey's. I'm set
to record season 3 starting next
Thursday.

Anyhow, I'll be sending you disks
of "Transformers Cybertron" (eps
31 - 40) and Grey's Anatomy in no
particular order. I also have this
bomb of an animated movie. "Grave
of the Fireflies". It's a war
story, extremely graphic, and the
best tear jerker that you've likely
seen in a decade. Don't show it
to the boys until you've seen it.
It's pretty intense. Mom bailed
on it for fear of nightmares. I
don't know about Debbie.

Dad