Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just Call Me Brenda

What is it with everyone calling me Brenda today? The Stanley Steemer guy did it and the lady at the carpet store did it too. Am I wearing a sticker that says "hello...my name is Brenda"? I do have to say that when someone gets my name wrong, Brenda is probably the number one name used. Hmmm...

So today I've gotten a lot (in my opinion) done.
Upstairs carpets cleaned
Painting done
Sliding Glass door curtain washed
Landscaper was out and will be giving an estimate tomorrow
Family Room carpet ordered (well...sort of)
an appointment with a realtor scheduled for Thursday (this makes it feel that much more real!)

And away we go!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it isn't Sue or Deb.

Barbara said...

LOL!!! I didn't look at it that way but you are right! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What Brenda said!