Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tired

I managed three loads of laundry yesterday prior to running out of Tide. I really need to do towels and the sheets before we leave on Friday. I could probably stand to do another load of clothes before we go as well. Oh well. I still need to get the newsletter finished up and to Aimee. She'll have to wait until tomorrow for it. I did get the house cleaned (at least maintained), vacuumed and mopped. Hannah decided she had to walk through the front entry with her filthy feet right after I mopped it...leaving little black feet marks as she went. Ugh. It seems like nothing stays nice for very long. I am loving the smell in here, though. Love that Pine Sol smell.

I promised the kids a bath in the "big tub" (our jetted tub) this morning since they didn't get a bath last night. They were in for a while but when I discovered they were using the back of the tub as a slide, that was the end of that. They were not happy with me but I was equally unhappy since there was about 1/2 inch of water on the floor. And they wonder why we don't let them take a bath in there very often.

No comments: