Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Is It Really Wednesday Already?

So much to do...so little time. Still have to get the dog squared away and the newsletter to the printer and then to Aimee. At least it's done.

Jacob had his first baseball practice last night. He's definitely in a different league than last year. Machine pitch is very different than t-ball. He had a hard time hitting it...mostly because he would swing too late. He was a trooper, though. Did everything that was asked of him. I was really proud. Daniel and Hannah were running around like wild children (so what else is new) and within 10 minutes of us arriving, Hannah fell backwards on the bleachers (she didn't fall far since we were sitting on the very bottom) and while I was settling her down, Daniel fell and his knee landed on one of the metal corners, leaving a huge hole in his leg. Two kids crying. Luckily, another mom had some bandaids and antiseptic wipes for Daniel (and I had been thinking that I should take some with me but had decided against it). Hopefully, Daniel's practice tomorrow will be less eventful.

I need to get going on my day.

2 comments:

Susan said...

When you have kids, especially if you have more than one, you really need to carry a basic first aid kit with you.

Barbara said...

Thanks...I'll remember that smartass! :)