Wednesday, May 03, 2006

100th Post...And It's A Good Day (but I'm still tired)

Hard to believe, but this is my 100th post to my blog. Wow.

Today is my 1 year Creative Memories anniversary. Beth (my upline) is taking me out for ice cream after the kids go down tonight. She's too funny. I also get a 1 year charm for my Shooting Star pin. I'm finally adding charms!


I pick up Daniel from school and we're driving home. Phil Collins comes on the radio and Daniel starts screaming for me to turn it up. He cracks me up singing in the backseat "One more night...one more night!" The DJ comes on and says something like "and right now, here's Bon Jovi." Again, Daniel's all excited. "It's Bon Jovi! It's Bon Jovi!" He then proceeds to sing along to "Have a Nice Day." I love it.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Let me get this straight, you bitch for a year about the newsletter, celebrate because you don't have to do it anymore after elections, and then agree to it again? LOL, I don't understand you at all. Good luck, though.

Barbara said...

LOL! Yeah, I guess so. I think it's more a matter of who the rest of the board is.

the Joneses said...

Barbara has an automatic "yes" response that she has to consciously turn off. :)

It's amazing, when something goes wrong in a group, how the grown-up veneer wears thin and it's junior high all over again. At least I won't be disillusioned if SC has its own problems. Meanwhile, you'll make a good secretary, if you can just do something about those personal opinions of yours...

-- SJ

Barbara said...

Thanks, Sara! You're just lucky that you're over in SC! LOL!

BTW...are you going for their board again next year?