Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Phone Works Again!!!!!

It's about time! When I called again today (they were actually going to come out today) to make sure they didn't come out but stopped the call forwarding, she says "I see the problem was corrected on April 30th. There was a cable problem in your neighborhood." I said, "I know...we've had service since then but you have to stop forwarding my calls." She then says, "okay, hold on...okay, it's been stopped. Is there anything else I can do for you?" I say, "really? You've stopped forwarding my calls?" She then says, "yes." FOUR DAYS OF ERROR MESSAGES AND SHE STOPS IT WITH A COUPLE OF KEYSTROKES!!!!!! Why didn't I get this lady days ago?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm trying to figure out a way to get this to actually post!

Susan said...

I'm glad it works again.