Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Pretty Good Day

Yesterday was pretty good. Mike actually took yesterday off and I was able to go to Weight Watchers alone. To add to that, I lost 3 pounds, bringing my total at WW to 22.8 pounds. Only 7 more pounds to goal! Whoo hoo!

I went out last night to get coffee for me and Mike. When I got back, I heard Daniel at the top of the stairs saying, "MOOOOOOMMM! We got trouble up here!" I went up and the trouble was a little spider in his room. It was so funny. We got trouble. He always says things that make me just want to squeeze him! Lately, he's been really interested in babies. He keeps asking if he was in my tummy and things like that. He asked Hannah the other day when she is going to have her baby. I said to him, "not for at least 30 years!" When telling this story to my playgroup girls, they told me that in 25 years, I'll be asking her where my grandkids are!

A message from Daniel:

hjdanieljkjhl

1 comment:

Susan said...

Way to go Barb! I'm glad things are back to "normal" for a little while.