Tuesday, February 28, 2006

One Full Week

Okay...so I haven't really seen Mike in a week. The past two nights, he's been staying in Reston because of late nights and early mornings. Poor Mike, he only took one change of clothes with him when he left on Sunday...I'm sure he had to re-wear something today. Had I known earlier yesterday (and I had a feeling) I could have taken him a change of clothes. Oh well. I'm just really tired. I had to take Jacob to school this morning because I couldn't get my butt out of bed before 8. He never minds when I take him. I guess that was the good part.

I made the realization last night that I'm addicted to reality TV. Here were my show choices last night...Wife Swap, Apprentice and the Bachelor (flipping between the two). I don't know how I got hooked on the Bachelor. At least the right girl (the kindergarten teacher - hmmm, I wonder why I was rooting for her!) got the man. I then watched Grey's Anatomy for the rest of the night. Looking forward to receiving the dvd Dad made for me Sunday night. Best line from Sunday's episode:

Christina (to George), "If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, stop accepting crap and demand something more."

So true.

Okay, I'm off to my Relay for Life meeting. At least there will be adults (mostly my playgroup friends) there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having such a yucky week. I hope that Mike can come home soon and get some rest too.

Barbara said...

Me too

Susan said...

Maybe if he has to wear the same clothes every day, and he starts to stink, they'll send him home.

Anonymous said...

[All of us men know that] MJ is stoically wearing his underpants inside out like we all did during those lean laundry days of college.