Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Everyone's Feeling a Little Better

Jacob got up this morning and I think he was expecting to stay home again. I took his temperature, no fever. He said his stomach still hurt a little. Hmmm. He was really upset that I wouldn't let him go outside and play on a sick day - my thought is if you're sick, you don't need to be running around outside infecting your friends. He had said to me yesterday that he didn't want to miss today since he has PE (yes, we've come that far this year) today. I reminded him of this and he got dressed really quickly. I have a feeling that I'll be getting a phone call this morning from the school telling me to come pick him up.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Maybe not. It could just be that he wanted to watch tv or something. I'm glad things are getting less ill for you.