Thursday, February 02, 2006

See, I told you!

What did I say about me making multiple posts?!?

Finally got Daniel's birthday party scheduled today. Should be fun.

Daniel and Hannah are in the process of playing "Cheetah Man" which I guess involves drawing on yourself with a silver crayon. Silver crayon that doesn't come off in the tub. As long as they don't draw on their faces or walls, I'm good. I'm going to have to take pictures of this.

Excellent! UPS just pulled into my driveway which means I have an order shipment in. Nothing fun for me, though. Just stuff for others. :( I can't wait until they get that direct ship thing going!

Turning into a beautiful day...mid 50's outside and every 20 minutes or so, the sun pops out.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Not bad for a start. How long till you're addicted? How long will it take to get Deb involved?

Barbara said...

Don't know...we've got to suck her in, though

Anonymous said...

No. You can't make me!

Barbara said...

party pooper